luni, 4 noiembrie 2013

I know your face...

I remember the first day when our eyes have met... Seems like it was yesterday, althought there was a while ago... At first it was your face, your smile, your brown eyes... It was enough to take that one look at you, to become addicted to see you... That happened last spring...now it's arleady an early winter, and i'm still trapped in by you. It's so strange that althought i've grown so fond of you, i haven't done anything to get closer to you all these seasons, spring, summer and autumn. I feel like a half of me is always getting in the way between me and you. And i think this part of me is being affraid that i can fall in love again... It's affraid of loving and of being loved, too. It's affraid to find happiness in the arms of a guy... It's affraid of becoming addicted to one guy... It's affraid of you. And the other part of me, can't stop thinking at you. My mind, my thoughts, my dreams...it's all about you. How is this possible, to desire somebody so much, but to run away from your desired one? Why am I feeling what I'm feeling each time I see you? What is wrong with me? My wit is telling me that I've become obsessed by you... My heart tells me that you might be the one that I was waiting for my entire life. There's a battle inside of me, and it's making casualties... My brain is drowning in thoughts about you, and I'm getting tired, as days go by... I want to take you out of my mind and out of my dreams, but it seems that I can't do that, no matter how hard am I trying. I'm so mad...pissed off...annoyed...frustrated...depressed...insane...unsecure...fragile... Why don't you make this easier for me, why don't you make a move on me? Althought i might turn my back on you again...But i really need to know that you like me, too. There was a time, months ago, when i thought so... I was pretty sure that you've liked me too, but that you were too shy to do something...Then it was a time when i thought you dislike me so much that you're doing anything to avoid me... And now, i don't know what to think... I don't get to see you so often nowadays, and i kind of miss That Look... And when i do get to see you, i get the feeling that i'm just another face in the crowd for you... And that drives me insane... Because i think i'm falling for you, deeper and deeper with each time that i see you...
If you'ld be reading these lines, you'ld think that i'm insane too. But let me put it this way:
"I know your face. I've seen it before, though i'm not sure yet if it was in the real life or in my dreams... When i've first looked in your eyes, i've got that feeling that i knew you, as in if we've spent  a lifetime together... I want to get comfortable in your arms, and lay there the rest of my life... That's the feeling i'm getting about you."

Does this mean that i'm crazy? Or just crazy in love? I'm scared, and blue...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu