marți, 5 aprilie 2011

Troll

The 5th of April...Spring is finally here. Bees are wheezing, butterflies are flying... trees are blooming... And me... I return... back in time, for just another few seconds, because I'm missing you. I'm surrounded by things that reminds me of you... because I want to. I'm analizying everything, then draw it fine... Maybe because I have time tonight. The music is nice... so nice. Classical... violin, piano, a bit of drums... just perfect. A glass of fine red wine would be just perfect... but no, I don't feel like to drink alone... not without you. I'm thinking... how to make it possible... to share that bottle of wine with you... I know you hate me... and maybe you have good reasons, this is also true. But I can't figure it out how did we get here...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu